Join me in Iceland, with a small group of 8 guests, as we take you on the hunt for the perfect light and amazing landscapes at this most beautiful arctic paradise. Led by Kevin Pepper and Skarpi Práinsson, explore the surreal landscapes, seascapes, fjords, waterfalls, mountains, lakes, rivers, northern lights, and stars that are the beauty of Iceland. Over 9 days and 8 nights we’ll cover a tremendous amount of this country—expect to be amongst a group of like-minded photographers who will work hard to learn new techniques and get amazing imagery. You’ll be up early and up late, shooting sunrise, sunset, and northern lights. This workshop is all-inclusive and will feature plenty of instruction in the field and in the digital darkroom.
- Double occupancy lodging (Single available, just ask)
- All transportation during the workshop in Iceland
- All meals during the workshop
- Photographic guiding and instruction from two pros
- Image reviews, post-processing instruction
- Inspiration, fun and a great time!