Monday, June 26, 2017

Photo workshops in the Yukon

Yukon Photography Workshops at Kevin Pepper Photography

Yukon is home to Canada’s highest peak, the world’s largest non-polar ice fields, several Canadian Heritage Rivers and healthy, abundant wildlife. From the crimson carpet of the tundra in autumn, to the majestic mountain peaks and arguably the best northern lights viewing in Canada, the vast pristine wilderness of the Yukon beckons.

Yukon’s jaw-dropping natural features are what set this place apart. This is a land rich with dramatic mountain vistas, wild rivers and crystal clear lakes. Close to 80 per cent remains pristine wilderness.

My Experience in the Yukon

I have been leading workshops in the Yukon since 2013. It is one of the areas of Canada that I am passionate about. I am a fully registered guide with the Territory of Yukon. That means you should have peace of mind as I have experience you should expect from a guide and I am registered with the Park services and government as a licensed guide.

See all the workshops I run in the yukon by clicking on this link, http://www.kevinpepperphotography.com/photography-workshops-in-the-yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment