Thursday, May 11, 2017

Wildebeest Migration Photo Safari in Tanzania


I set up this photo safari because I wanted to return to Tanzania again to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration and the predators that follow this massive herd of animals that migrate through Ngorongoro and the Serengeti.

The price reflects my desire to go... Go out and compare the price of my photography workshop to those of others... you will find I am less expensive by as little as $500 per person to as much as $3000 per person.

That doesnt mean I cut corners, or we are staying at sub par locations.


Our locations are some of the finest... both inside the park and out. River Trees Lodge and the Sopa Lodge at the Ngorongoro Crater are some of the finest lodges in Tanzania.

Ndutu, while not a 5 star location, boasts some of the best wildlife right out your back door. And Dunia Camp, now a permanent camp, will put us in a great location to photograph the amazign Serengeti.

All the details on my Tanzania photo safari can be found on my website by simply clicking on this link...

I hope you decide to join me on safari in April of 2018.

Click here... https://www.kevinpepperphotography.com/2018-tanzania-safari

No comments:

Post a Comment